HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Friday, January 29, 2010

mmmm...birthday cake...with M&Ms on top...

well, there was no shortage of festivities last week for jacob's birthday... the day OF his birthday, he requested lasagna for his birthday supper. so mama did that - only, didn't get any pictures of it to post. :( then, we didn't have time to bake him a cake so we said we'd do it the next night. tuesday night, joe & the kids baked a cake and frosted it and piled a whole bunch of peanut butter M&Ms on it (jacob's fave!) and we sang 'happy birthday' to him. it was dee-lish. :) (can't believe my firstborn is 7. seriously. where does time go?!)

love this one. if only for the smoke in robyn's face. i think it's cool...





seriously. (love that word, for some reason. i say it even in my sleep). how yummy does that look??!



No comments: