HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Friday, January 15, 2010

this is cool!

i went to ivan's this week for a filter for my 16-35 f/2.8 (i know! i'm so bad!) and came across this, by gary fong. it's called 'the lightsphere collapsible'. i was like 'whaaaaat is this?!' :) the guy there showed me that it's an easy rig to put on any shoe-mount flash, direct it to the ceiling, and it'll greatly enhance your indoor work. he sold me on 'EASY'. ;)







i don't often use my flash, but in situations when natural light is unavailable or lighting, in general, is less than ideal - i'm so glad i got a diffuser! a DIFFUSER! whoda thunk?! :))) and where i don't have a studio and would prefer more options other than a direct flash (which can be rather harsh) or a 'bounce' flash - this is perfect! i'm excited to play around with it!

...and i got to yesterday! :)



what a card. ha! (like my background?! it's an ironing board...nice...)





check out some reviews here!

1 comment:

Joel MacKenzie said...

This is cool. I saw this the last time I was at Ivan's, but didn't really get what it did. I see now.