HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Thursday, December 23, 2010

a baby changes everything.

a baby did INDEED change everything. His name was Jesus.




Luke 2:11-14 (NIV, ©2010)

11 Today in the town of David a Saviour has been born to you; He is the Messiah, the Lord. 12 This will be a sign to you: you will find a Baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.” 13 suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying,

14 “Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom His favour rests.”


merry CHRISTmas!!!!!! xo!

No comments: