HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Thursday, December 2, 2010

engagement | julie & dan: part II

enjoy a few more of my faves! (ahhhh! it was so hard to choose which ones to post! they all turned out fantastic.)
































































1 comment:

Julie MacKenzie said...

I think I may have to say that this is my favorite shoot of yours yet... that's even counting my own! Besides the fact that you had gorgeous, photogenic subjects, you did an incredible job! Great work, Holly!