HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Saturday, December 25, 2010

merry christmas!




*i'm taking some time off over christmas to spend some quality time with my family.....so just to keep all of blogland informed ;) i will be back 'in the office' when the kids head back to school, the week of january 10th. :))) i'll be checking in from time to time, and may even update the blog with some personal posts, so please - if you're wanting to book a session (starting mid-january) or if i can help you in any way, don't hesitate to email me (see link to the right ---->) or contact me (if we're friends) on facebook. :)

thanks so much, all!!! trust you're enjoying this precious season with the ones you love!!

--H

No comments: