HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Thursday, December 9, 2010

family | the evans



GAHHHHHHHH!!!! i'm so über-ly excited to share the evans' photos on my blog!!!! what a fantastic family, and what a fantastic session!!!! :))) when debbie asked me if they were my first 'snow' shoot, i giggled. yes, absolutely! you were my first snow shoot of the season! and i have to say, i LOVE shooting outdoors in the winter! the snow is such a natural reflector - everything is so much brighter. colder, yes. but brighter. :)

well...thank you, evans fam. there aren't enough words to fully describe how i feel about you all. (you'll recognize melanie from her session earlier this fall...) i had to step back a few times during your session and just stand in awe of your family. so much love, support, laughter, genuineness, Christ-centeredness... i hope and pray that, with God's help, joe & i can raise this kind of family. :)

sincerely, it was such a pleasure for me to spend the afternoon with you. thanks for welcoming my children (they make another blog appearance today! wooooo!), for josiah's banana (that kid...) and for just being so excited to have me do your pictures (check out the next one below! ha!). i think you're all fantastic!!!

thank you, thank you! xo!

--H




























sweet!































the über-adorable melanie. (like my 'word of the day'?! über. ÜBER.) ;)



the seriously handsome nicholas.





















garry's reaction when i said that melanie looked all grown up. ha!



















LOL. debbie...











ha! they're nuts.



thanks guys! can't wait to do that again! :)))

No comments: