HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

our christmas portraits.

a few weeks ago, i set up the tripod in an ATTEMPT to get some pictures done of my own little family. ha! what a riot. (well, not at the time......3 year olds......that's all i'm going to say......)

here's the 'official' portrait.



yes, i'm including a 'blooper reel'. enjoy. :P ...and yes, it started to rain during our little shoot. we were IN IT TO WIN IT! ;D









hard to believe jacob is going to be 8 in january. such a handsome fella...growing up and maturing before our very eyes. love you, sweet boy. xo.





our robyn joy is 6 going on 16. my favourite girl. love her inside and out. xo.





and josiah. named after king josiah in the OT, who became the youngest king of judah (at the age of 8). you give us a run for our money, little man, but we love you to bits! xo.



gotta love the hair. ;)





before i forget and in case i don't get to mention it to you in person.... have a wonderful Christ-centered christmas!!!!

all our love to you and yours!

--H

No comments: