HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Monday, December 20, 2010

finding the perfect tree and decorating it!

ahhhhhhh......i love the tradition of going to a local tree farm and finding the perfect christmas tree. it will never grow old to me. i will love it forever.

here are some pics of our 'tree finding' adventure. enjoy. xo.



robyn's saying, "come on, mama! let's go!"





















ha! josiah. the face.





awwwwwww...sweet boy. he just wants to help. (sniff!)







our kids LOVE to decorate the tree. and ya know what?! i let them. i don't care if it's not perfect. :) robyn was all excited because mama picked out ribbon this year....and PINK ribbon, at that! ha! you should've heard her.......

memories for a lifetime. that's what we're doing right here. :)















i kind of jumped ahead of myself with this post (re my new favourite ornament). ha!





















ahhhh...candy cane ice cream. a lovely festive treat to finish off the day. :)







bokeh-y and pretty.



seriously. i love christmas. i think my heart grows like 10 sizes this time of year......... :)

No comments: